STOLEN: Cannondale F400 Grey frame, black components.
Where: Driggs Ave between North 11th and 12th streets in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Was locked across the street from Kims Millennium Mart.
When: Sunday, Sept 25 between 4:30 and 4:50pm
Other details/components include: Cannondale Headshok fork with lock-out, Black Bontrager Mustang rims laced to silver XT hubs with Kenda Kwest tires, Black Truvativ cranks, Tektro V-brakes, and a WTB saddle.
Was locked to signpost with a U-lock, and a cable through the quick-release wheels. Kryptonite U-lock and cable were also completely gone.
Call Jim at 845.416.4014 with any information.
What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
We'll post your alert within the day. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- Women’s 2016 Cannondale Synapse Bed Stuy 7/7/2018 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/07/09/wom… https://t.co/9I5r6Sg542 1 week ago
- Specialized Allez, Black, from Downtown Brooklyn, July 1 2018 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/spe… https://t.co/vITJdGIaLD 1 week ago
- Stolen Green Bike GB500 fat tire electric bike from Grand Ave, Clinton Hill Brooklyn bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/sto… https://t.co/C8LkObFmNG 1 week ago
- @NYPD114Pct please help Lenny get his bike back stolen in front of @KaufmanAstoria ! twitter.com/bikewatchnyc/s… 3 weeks ago
- Giant Avail 5 Grey from Astoria bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/06/22/gia… https://t.co/4WWbHAsxBP 3 weeks ago