Hey guys. Thanks for this site!!
Here’s all the info I can think of:
My gray (unpainted, just a clear coat over steel) 57cm (c-c) Mercier Kilo TT Stripper was stolen on Sunday morning, May 27, between 1AM and 10AM. It was locked in the last (eastern-most) spot, directly in front of the door to 132 N. 5th. There was a Kryptonite U-lock through the back wheel and seat tube, and also a Krypto cable running from that through the front wheel and frame. I parked it next to an old, light blue Schwinn that was laying on its side (I stood it up). When I came out in the morning a young lady was unlocking the Schwinn and there wasn’t a trace of my bike, no lock, nothing.
My bike had no decals whatsoever and was essentially stock – the saddle says ‘Kilo TT’ and that’s it. The tires are standard Kendas. I was using a freewheel but the rear hub does have a fixed flip-flop option. The rear tire’s air valve cap was red.
Please call (812)431-7106 or email email@example.com with any information – thank you so much. This was my first bike, I put it together myself.
What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
We'll post your alert within the day. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- White/red Trek Madone 4.3wsd, stolen Sunday 7/31 from the East Village
- Trek Lexa SLX, black/gold, stolen from Grand/Driggs in BK
- Dancelli vintage road bike, light blue, stolen form Park Slope Brooklyn
- Women’s Specialized Dolce from 3rd floor on Greene Ave between Seneca and Onderdonk on 04/22/2016
- Black Schwinn singlespeed stolen from Greenpoint, Sat 4/16
- RT @lean257: My TREK madone was stolen on Sunday around east village. If you see it, please lmk! #stolenbike @BicycleHabitat https://t.co/X… 1 year ago
- RT @CruzxControl: @bikewatchNYC not a good picture but my cannondale quick 7 was stolen from 192st and Broadway, please help https://t.co/l… 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Matte Black State Bicycle Co. Black Label from Bushwick, 3/26: wp.me/pAWcf-pQ #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Stolen Giant Trance X2 2008, Black Frame, Red Pedals/Grips, from Staten Island 3/24 wp.me/pAWcf-pM #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Blue Jamis Satellite Sport Femme from Crown Heights, 3/25: wp.me/pAWcf-pA #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago