Bike was stolen around 3-4 PM on July 15th the bike has a westwood cycle sticker on the frame. The bike was locked through the front tire, back tire, and body to a no standing sign. Upon coming to the are I saw that my bike computer was on the floor and the lock was no where to be seen.
What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
We'll post your alert within the day. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- Women’s 2016 Cannondale Synapse Bed Stuy 7/7/2018 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/07/09/wom… https://t.co/9I5r6Sg542 1 week ago
- Specialized Allez, Black, from Downtown Brooklyn, July 1 2018 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/spe… https://t.co/vITJdGIaLD 1 week ago
- Stolen Green Bike GB500 fat tire electric bike from Grand Ave, Clinton Hill Brooklyn bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/sto… https://t.co/C8LkObFmNG 1 week ago
- @NYPD114Pct please help Lenny get his bike back stolen in front of @KaufmanAstoria ! twitter.com/bikewatchnyc/s… 3 weeks ago
- Giant Avail 5 Grey from Astoria bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/06/22/gia… https://t.co/4WWbHAsxBP 3 weeks ago