My bike was stolen from our front garden on East 4th street between Greenwood and Fort Hamilton Parkway, in Brooklyn, on either the 26th or 27th November.
It’s silver and black with a few red accents. 21 speed (shimano gears I think). Silver handlebar extenders, Cateye LED front light attached to the handlebars, along with a silver bike bell with a bee on top, and a Klickfix fitting for attaching a basket or bag (none attached at the time of theft). The right handlebar grip is split. Black plastic mudguards front and back. New tyres front and back, different brands though. Comfort saddle.
I’m pretty sure these bikes are not sold in the US, and they’re not particularly expensive, so there’s unlikely to be many others around, if any – most people wouldn’t bother with the hassle and cost of bringing them here. I only brought mine because I’m sentimentally attached to it – and this is also why I want it back! Please, if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Has been reported to police.
What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
We'll post your alert within the day. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- White/red Trek Madone 4.3wsd, stolen Sunday 7/31 from the East Village
- Trek Lexa SLX, black/gold, stolen from Grand/Driggs in BK
- Dancelli vintage road bike, light blue, stolen form Park Slope Brooklyn
- Women’s Specialized Dolce from 3rd floor on Greene Ave between Seneca and Onderdonk on 04/22/2016
- Black Schwinn singlespeed stolen from Greenpoint, Sat 4/16
- RT @lean257: My TREK madone was stolen on Sunday around east village. If you see it, please lmk! #stolenbike @BicycleHabitat https://t.co/X… 1 year ago
- RT @CruzxControl: @bikewatchNYC not a good picture but my cannondale quick 7 was stolen from 192st and Broadway, please help https://t.co/l… 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Matte Black State Bicycle Co. Black Label from Bushwick, 3/26: wp.me/pAWcf-pQ #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Stolen Giant Trance X2 2008, Black Frame, Red Pedals/Grips, from Staten Island 3/24 wp.me/pAWcf-pM #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Blue Jamis Satellite Sport Femme from Crown Heights, 3/25: wp.me/pAWcf-pA #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago