Locked bike stolen on 7/7 from a street sign on Spencer street between Dekalb and Willoughby in bed stuy. Lock was cut and taken with them as well. The bike is a Cannondale 700 F Synapse women’s 7 Sora C 48 Black. The frame has a Ride Brooklyn sticker on it, from where it was purchased. I have the serial number as well. My name is Alicia- please contact me at 201-375-3446 if you see it! Thank you.
What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
OPTIONAL: If you reported to the NYPD, please provide precinct # and we can retweet at them. If you use Instagram, we can tag you on our post if you provide your @username.
We'll post your alert as soon as we can. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- (Specialized Globe Roll 1) (Blue Grey) from (PATH Newport Station NJ) (February 06, 2019) bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2019/02/11/spe… https://t.co/OUi0RNNP9P 2 months ago
- Our Specialized Globe Roll 1 bike with grey body, white tires, blue rims, and white handle bars with grey grips was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Pegasus Verona 1/19 One Penn Plaza bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2019/02/11/peg… https://t.co/eeHccsZak4 2 months ago
- Greetings, Pegasus Verona bike was stolen on January 19th between 6am-3pm at One Penn Plaza at 33th Street between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Retro looking bike from (105 East Broadway) (Jan 15 2019) bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2019/01/18/ret… https://t.co/blHUDzsjFu 3 months ago