What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
We'll post your alert within the day. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- Scott Contessa Speedster 35 – 2011 – Blue & White Women’s Road Bike stolen from North Park Slope on Friday, Nov 27, 2015
- (ROSS Armstrong 3-Speed) (Black) from (Bedford Ave between Hancock & Jefferson)
- Pink Allez stolen in front of Whole Foods 11/24
- Diamond Back-Red color-LaGuardia Community College
- CANNONDALE BAD BOY, Black Matte, stolen from 111 Centre Street on Nov 19th between 9:15am and 4:30pm)
- BIKE ALERT: Red Diamondback from LaGuardia Community College: wp.me/pAWcf-lI #bikenyc 1 week ago
- BIKE ALERT: Cannondale Bad Boy, Black Matte, stolen from 111 Centre Street, 11/19 btwn 9:15am & 4:30pm: wp.me/pAWcf-lE #bikenyc 1 week ago
- BIKE ALERT: 2011 SE Draft Light Blue & Red 56 cm - Greenpoint Brooklyn - November 16 2015: wp.me/pAWcf-lz #bikenyc 1 week ago
- BIKE ALERT: 2013 Surly Pacer Blue 56 cm - Greenpoint Brooklyn, November 16 2015: wp.me/pAWcf-lv #bikenyc 1 week ago
- BIKE ALERT: Black Specialized Shiv Comp tri bike stolen from 79 N 11th Street Brooklyn 11/8: wp.me/pAWcf-ls #bikenyc 2 weeks ago
Scott Contessa Speedster 35 – 2011 – Blue & White Women’s Road Bike stolen from North Park Slope on Friday, Nov 27, 2015
Scott Contessa Speedster 35 – 2011 blue and white women’s road bike stolen from a sign post at North Slope near the intersection of 7th avenue and Lincoln Place.
Time stolen: early morning of Friday, Nov 27, 2015.
Here’s a manufacturer’s photo of the bike, though the actual one is a little dirtier (handlebar tape is grayer) and has a seat bag, black Shimano SPD-SL pedals, and some metal water bottle holders as well as an orange Transportation Alternatives sticker on the head tube. There were also small light green lights attached to the handlebars and seat post.
If found, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stolen Nov 26 early AM
This is an old 3-speed. The photo is old and the seat is now an old brooks saddle and there are no baskets on the back
Bike was locked to a sign post.
Specialized Allez stolen from rack outside Houston Whole Foods on 11/24 between 1:55 – 2:20 PM.
- Specialized bicycle “Allez” – ten speed 56 cm.
- Men’s Racing bike c. 1986
- Bright pink – Allez in yellow lettering
- Shifters on downtube (not on handlebars)
- straight handlebars – black with black grips
- bontrager seat – front part worn away
- black carrying sleeve across top tube
Image above is not the stolen bike, but is the same color and model.
If found, please contact Michael Oruch:
Diamond Back ( Mountain Bike ) Red color with big-fat front and back wheel. There is GoPro sticker on the frame. Its on 11/18/2015, I locked my bike near my college and I found it was lost around 3pm. I complain to my college security guards but surprisingly they said “ There’s nothing in camera!”. ( Maybe camera is broken, Shame on LAGCC security). Following is my bike picture.
Contact information: 3474436915,
CANNONDALE BAD BOY, Black Matte, stolen from 111 Centre Street on Nov 19th between 9:15am and 4:30pm)
While serving jury duty on November 19th at the NYC Criminal Court at 111 Centre Street, my bike got stolen directly in front of the building, locked up to a scaffold. It was locked with a Krypto cable combo lock, through both wheels and top bar, around thick pole of scaffolding. The time was between 9:15am and 4:30pm.
Color is Black Matte, Blackburn rear rack (panniers were not on rack), silver shimano pedals, gray bar ends (the aero bar was not on bike, as it appears in the photo).
Please contact email@example.com with any info.
Locked, stolen from basement.
2011 SE Draft
Single Speed Bike
Red Oury Grips
Red Chili Pepper Bell on bars
Red Deep V rims, front and rear with Surly hubs
American Flag stickers on downtube
Kryptonite U-Lock attachment bracket on frame
cash reward if found
Bike was u-locked, stolen from basement.
salsa drop bars
yellow bar tape
cash reward for return
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org