What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
We'll post your alert within the day. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- White/red Trek Madone 4.3wsd, stolen Sunday 7/31 from the East Village
- Trek Lexa SLX, black/gold, stolen from Grand/Driggs in BK
- Dancelli vintage road bike, light blue, stolen form Park Slope Brooklyn
- Women’s Specialized Dolce from 3rd floor on Greene Ave between Seneca and Onderdonk on 04/22/2016
- Black Schwinn singlespeed stolen from Greenpoint, Sat 4/16
- RT @lean257: My TREK madone was stolen on Sunday around east village. If you see it, please lmk! #stolenbike @BicycleHabitat https://t.co/X… 8 months ago
- RT @CruzxControl: @bikewatchNYC not a good picture but my cannondale quick 7 was stolen from 192st and Broadway, please help https://t.co/l… 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Matte Black State Bicycle Co. Black Label from Bushwick, 3/26: wp.me/pAWcf-pQ #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Stolen Giant Trance X2 2008, Black Frame, Red Pedals/Grips, from Staten Island 3/24 wp.me/pAWcf-pM #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
- BIKE ALERT: Blue Jamis Satellite Sport Femme from Crown Heights, 3/25: wp.me/pAWcf-pA #bike #bikenyc 1 year ago
If you see a TREK madone 4.3C WSD 43cm with bicycle habitat sticker on it, please let me know. I bought it at the store several months ago, and it got stolen this past Sunday around East Village.
My 2013 Trek Lexa SLX, back with gold trim and gold handlebar tape, was stolen this weekend from Grand St (at Driggs). The serial number is WTU220G5856G.
The handlebar tape is very worn. There is a skid mark on the left handlebar corner. The pedals are black Crank Brothers, which is why I think there is a chance the thief or the Craigslist buyer might go to a shop to get them changed.
Plume fender, black plastic bottle cages (both broken), no rear reflector, green lei wrapped around the front reflector. Gatorskin tires, 10-speed Tiagra shifters.The frame is quite scuffed, especially along the top tube.
I just want to get the word out there. The market for this bike would be short females interested in road biking. Whoever took it can drop it off at my ceramic studio, no questions/judgements.
My rebuild Dancelli was stolen on 5th Ave Park Sloop on Sunday the 17th of April. It’s a Italian racing bike form the nineties. Bought in Holland by my uncle. When he gave it to me I repainted it (original color is red) including new original decals. It was just finished, besides the paint job it also had all new parts, lots of chrome. A beautiful bike.
Would appreciate it a lot if you contact me in case you see somebody riding or selling it.
Women’s Specialized Dolce Bike from 3rd floor on Greene Ave between Seneca and Onderdonk Ridgewood NY 11385 between 9pm 04/21/2016 and 10am 04/22/2016
The is 2-tone grey 53cm 2014 bike with black handles, rack on the rear tire, fenders (not shown in the photo), and pedals with straps. The serial number is WUD70622919B. Please email RNRRed@gmail.com
My bike was locked to a sign post and it seems the thieves broke the U lock. It was locked on the corner of Nassau and Diamond on Friday night (4/15) around 10pm but was gone the next morning (Saturday 4/16). The frame was painted all black so the Schwinn emblem and make are covered and one of the pedals is a little warped.
So, so sad this bike was taken as I’d had it less than a month
If found, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My bike was secured to a bike rack in Battery Park near the bathrooms by Greenwich St with a heavy duty cable and lock. I left it at 9 AM Fri. 4/15, discovered missing at 2 PM Sat. 4/16. Thief must have used a heavy tool to cut this cable and lock. Bike and cable/lock were gone.
The bike was an old frame made by Miyata originally purchased 1983 but well maintained with lots of updated parts. Large frame.
Most distinctive feature are several University of Colorado stickers from the 1980’s.
The bike is a 2015 State undefeated. The seat is a Specialized Power. The pedals are Wellgo Delta clip-ins. Drop handle bars.
Not many other distinguishing details as the bike was only 2 months old.
The bike was stolen on the Lower East Side of Manhattan on Sunday April 10 during mid-day.
Please email me with any info if you see it at email@example.com