My lock was cut and bike stolen on the night of Tuesday December 4th sometime between 8:15-11pm. It’s a Cannondale Caad10 Women’s 5 105 circa 2013-ish, white with a little bit of green trim. The thief cut the cable and left the front wheel and remaining cable pieces locked to the bike rack. Reported to NYPD 9th precinct (but I live in the 77th precinct, so they’re handling the case). There were three security cameras covering that area of the street, so I’m hoping to add video footage of the theft soon.
What is Bike Watch NYC?
Stolen? Send us an alert.If your bike has been stolen, email bikewatchNYC(at)gmail.com with the following info.
SUBJECT LINE: (Bike Model) (Color) from (Location), (Date)
BODY OF EMAIL: Any description or information you have.
ATTACH: Photo, if you have one
OPTIONAL: If you reported to the NYPD, please provide precinct # and we can retweet at them. If you use Instagram, we can tag you on our post if you provide your @username.
We'll post your alert as soon as we can. (Note: Use personal info at your discretion - all info is posted as is.)
Also, please follow BikeWatch on Facebook and Twitter! The more of us who are watching out, the more powerful the community becomes.
Sorry about your loss. Hope this helps!
Your friends at Bicycle Habitat
- Cannondale Caad10 / White / from 116 St Marks Place (8th & Ave A) on 12/4/18
- Felt Bruhaul Grey from Williamsburg 11/27
- Pure Fix / Black and Gold / 3rd and Hoyt St Brooklyn / 11.29
- Specialized Sirrus Elite Brushed from 162 5th ave (5th ave & 21st st),11/09/2018
- Cannondale Evo Six, Black, Midtown-Manhattan, 12/Nov/2018
- Cannondale Caad10 / White / from 116 St Marks Place (8th & Ave A) on 12/4/18 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/12/09/can… https://t.co/t0KoWSJF3Q 3 days ago
- @NYPD94Pct please help Iyah & Sylvia find the family cargo bike! twitter.com/bikewatchnyc/s… 3 days ago
- Felt Bruhaul Grey from Williamsburg 11/27 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/12/09/fel… https://t.co/T1tUjXBI8S 3 days ago
- Pure Fix / Black and Gold / 3rd and Hoyt St Brooklyn / 11.29 bikewatchnyc.wordpress.com/2018/12/04/pur… https://t.co/1ek86KRFH7 1 week ago
- @NYPD13Pct please help Digvijay reconnect with his stolen bike! twitter.com/bikewatchNYC/s… 3 weeks ago